Remote Learning at Level Up
Level Up is offering a remote learning program this Fall to accommodate your Fall semester school experience.
Beginning August 17th, we will have a limited number of spaces available for students to complete their remote learning experience. Many parents are finding themselves in a jam with child care and remote learning and we want to fill those gaps. We understand that some students only need care for a partial week, while others may need a full week. Let us help you.
Dates and times:
- August 17th - December 18th (weekly and daily sessions available)
- Monday - Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
What we have to offer:
- Flexibility. Drop off and pickup anytime between 7:30am-5:30pm M-F
- Assisted Virtual Learning and designated quiet times to work on assignments
- Lunch and snack breaks
- An active environment including obstacles and organized games
- Free play
What your student will need to bring:
- Their own personal laptop/tablet to complete their remote learning (earbuds recommended)
- Needed school supplies
- 2 snacks and one lunch per day (a refrigerator and microwave are available for use)
- A change of clothes to keep with their belongings (there may be water games occasionally)
- Tennis shoes
- Daily temperature checks upon arrival
- Students will be distanced during designated quiet times and efforts will be made throughout the day to distance for safe playing
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
Pricing (* call to register for sibling discount):
- Weekly Rate $125.00 / $100 each additional sibling*
- Daily Rate $40 / $30 each additional sibling*
Space is limited! Sign up today!
Other things to know:
-Let us know if your child is on the A or B day schedule.
-We require a Level Up waiver on file for your student and a Remote Learning form completed (found below).
- Late pickup will result in a $10 charge per each 10 minutes after 5:30pm
-We are not equipped at this time to support the needs of children with special needs or behavioral issues.