WNL Tier 2 Southeast Regional
Competition at Level Up
Saturday, February 11th, 2023
What is the Tier 2 Southeast Regional?
Tier 2 is designed for less experienced ninjas or ninjas that just want a little more practice in a competition
environment. To be eligible to compete in the Tier 2 Southeast Regional, the athlete must have qualified at
a Tier 2 southeast qualifier event. If you are unsure if your athlete qualified, please reach out to us and
we can check!
It's a three competition format:
1. Qualify at a Tier 2 Southeast Qualifier by placing in the top 3 for male or female divisions
2. Qualify at the Southeast Regional by placing in the top 16 or the top 35% of unique athletes
3. Compete at the Tier 2 Worlds event!
You qualified for the Tier 2 Southeast Regional!
Now come compete to qualify for the Tier 2 Worlds event!!!
Kids (ages 6-8): 8:30 AM
Mature Kids (9-10) and Preteens (11-12): 10:15 AM
Teen (13-14), Young Adult (15-17), Adult (18+), Masters (40+): 12:30 PM
Awards will follow after completion of each category
Check-in time is 20 minutes prior to start time listed above for each category.
Run order will be determined by the WNL.
Register by February 10th at noon to be placed in the random run order.
Registrations after this time will be placed at the beginning of the run order for their category.
Redemption Time/Open Gym to competitors after your group competes/in between waves as time allows.
This is an WNL event. WNL rules and guidelines will be followed.
View rules here: Rulebook – World Ninja League
All ages: $50
Spectators: $2.00, youth ages will receive one free spectator pass
All Divisions- Prizes for top 3 finishers of each age category
Open Gym On Friday night?:
Yes, there will be an open gym on Friday night, February 10th, from 5-7:00 PM.
Registered competitors will pay the discounted group rate at $8 each.
Important things to note:
- Make sure to fill out the Athlete Info form if you have never competed at Level Up before
- Age for WNL is determined on the age a competitor is on January 1, 2023.
- Each athlete will need a Ninjaworks ID this season (for first-time NNL competitors, click: Athlete ID – World Ninja) League
-A waiver is required to compete. Each individual will need a recent Level Up waiver (see top right of webpage)
completed and a season 8 WNL waiver completed.
WNL Waiver Here: Season VIII (smartwaiver.com)
- Sorry, no refunds if less than 2 weeks before the event date.